|Item:||2001 Chevrolet Malibu Base|
|Closing Date:||25-April-2012 @ 3:49 p.m. EASTERN TIME|
|Vehicle Options and Features:||
Chevrolet Malibu 2001
- V6, 3.1L
- 4 Speed automatic
- Front wheel drive
- 4 doors
- Exterior colour: black
- Interior colour: gray
- Power steering
- Floor mats
- Tires in good condition
- 4 x Goodyear Assurance P215/60R15
- Steel wheels
- Spare tire and jack included
- Windshield has a few small rock chips
- Paint: paint chips and small scratches all over
- Dents: small dents on front passenger and driver's doors
- Rust: on hood, driver's door, inside bottom edge of driver's door
- Scratches: on hood, driver's door, front and rear passenger doors
- Battery condition: starts, but may require a boost
- Lower front bumper cracked
- Rear seat not attached
- Trim on dash is loose
This vehicle runs however we have no history regarding the overall condition
2001 Chevrolet Malibu
- Appointment MUST be made with Custodian to view & remove goods. Viewing & removal times are M-F between 8:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- This vehicle is being offered for sale on an "as-is, where-is basis". The successful purchaser will be responsible for all arrangements and/or cost associated with acquiring applicable safety certifications or other such documentation as may be required for insurance and/or registration purposes.
- Ex-police Vehicle
15825 - 121A AVENUE
EDMONTON , AB T5V1B1
The Purchaser agrees to make any payment requested by the Minister
within 3 calendar days from the date of such request and prior to removal of any of the property.
|Removal:||The Purchaser, upon acceptance of this offer by the Minister and after payment in full has been received by the Minister, shall at his expense, pack, load and remove the property by the date indicated on the Bill of Sale or, if no date is shown, within 5 calendar days after the date the Bill of Sale is issued.|
This sale is subject to all of the clauses outlined in the GCSurplus
General Terms and Conditions of Use.
The Purchaser must also pay particular attention to the following clauses.
All sales are final. No purchased Goods may be returned and no requests for reimbursement in whole or in part will be accepted.